Don't let your Dog or Cat get sick, update their vaccines today!
Shots, vaccines, and a heartworm test are an important part of keeping your dogs and cats healthy. A healthy pet will be more affectionate and live a longer, happier life.
Some things we need to keep in mind.
Please be prepared to wait a bit, but you will save a BUNCH of money!
- We do not take appointments, sorry!
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- All cats must be in a secure carrier or we will ask you to purchase a $5 box carrier.
- You will be required to fill out a Shot Clinic form so you may want to leave your pet in the car with the windows open or the air conditioning running until the paperwork is finished.
- Once you have a number and a buzzer then you must wait outside until you are buzzed to come inside. There is simply not enough room in our lobby for everyone.
- If your pet is still intact and you do not wish to spay or neuter, there will be a 50% up charge. We want everyone to be in line with our mission of ending the pet over-population. (Refer to our Philosophy Regarding Prices section).
- When you check out don't forget to pick up your heartworm and flea prevention for your dog and cat.
Please call 813-250-3900 with any questions. See you soon and thank you for your support!